Regulations of the Kolorowe Domki Resort.
- In the main season (3) we offer week-long stays from Saturday to Saturday (stays other than week-long are offered depending on availability). Outside this period a stay of at least four days is possible.
- The condition for a full reservation is payment of a deposit of 30% of the total amount for the stay within 4 days from the moment of making a reservation. The remaining amount must be paid in cash on arrival or by bank transfer to the account in advance, so that on the day of arrival the remaining amount is already credited to the account.
Transfer details: Stalchem Sp. z o.o. ul. Łagiewnicka 25, 41-902 Bytom.
Account No.: for EUR payment: 20 1050 1360 1000 0090 3114 1261 for PLN payment: 62 1020 2368 0000 2102 0527 5419
- The check-in time is 15:00, and the check-out time is 10:00.
- On the day of arrival a returnable deposit in the amount of 300 PLN is collected to cover any potential damages. The deposit is settled on the day of departure.
- The tenant shall be liable for any damage to or destruction of equipment and technical devices resulting from their fault.
- The car park is free of charge for guests of the resort. There is one parking space assigned to each cottage. Cars shall be parked in designated places.
- There is a night curfew from 22.00 to 8.00. In case of failure to comply with the above-mentioned rule, the owners have the right to demand immediate departure from the facility, without reimbursement of the fees paid for the stay. Outsiders can stay on the premises until 23:00.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the safety of children on the premises of the resort.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes), frying fish, using open fire, lighting candles is strictly forbidden in all cottages. Smoke detectors are installed in the cottages. Any unjustified activation of the smoke detector is connected with automatic notification to the security services, which results in charging the user of the cottage with the amount of PLN 500.
- It is forbidden to use electrically powered equipment (electric grills, immersion heaters, fan heaters, radiators) or gas powered equipment which does not constitute the equipment of the cottage.
- Grills available on the premises of the resort should be lit IN FRONT OF the cottage, not on the terrace.
- Before leaving the cottage, you should remove the covers and pillowcases from the duvets and pillows and clean the cottage.
- We are not responsible for damaged or stolen property, i.e.: parked cars and valuables left in cottages.
- We do not accept animals.
- Please report the necessity of booking a travel cot, high chair, baby bath during the reservation process.
- Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of the reservation conditions and Regulations.
- Cancellation of a part of the stay, later arrival or early departure from the resort, resulting from reasons not attributable to the owner, does not entitle to reimbursement of the fees paid for the stay.
- In case of non-compliance with the Regulations of the resort, the owners have the right to demand immediate departure from the facility, without reimbursement of the fees paid for the stay.